"Physiotherapy is a health care profession directed at evaluating, restoring and maintaining physical function."
- Restore and increase range of motion in joints
- Increase muscle strength
- Treat and prevent sport injuries, spinal problems, injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, and various other orthopedic and neurological conditions
- Counsel and educate in pre- and post-natal care
- Design user-friendly homes and workplaces
- Educate clients in the use of devices such as canes, crutches and wheelchairs
- Help injured individuals return to work successfully
Physiotherapy Treatments include:
- Injury specific exercise programs
- Manipulation and mobilization (manual therapy)
- Electrotherapy (e.g. therapeutic ultrasound )
- Soft tissue techniques
The Activ8 Wellness Studio offers professional Physiotherapy in a relaxed but stimulative environment.